Question about The Watches
Press start and reset at the same time
Posted on Jun 19, 2019
Google (smael)(model)(manual) without parens and follow instructions.
Posted on Sep 12, 2017
Press the mode button until the Alarm apears. Press the Start/Stop button to turn the alarm on/off and remove/add the chime. Whew! I had to figure this out after my 3 year old turned the chime on!
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2018 | The Watches
Jul 22, 2011 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Nov 16, 2010 | Watches
Jul 20, 2010 | Armitron Round Digital Sport 408089 Watch
Apr 08, 2009 | Watches
Dec 26, 2008 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
Mar 11, 2008 | Watches
Jun 13, 2019 | The Watches
6,548 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: