Question about Hotpoint Washing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
If power is not getting to pump, control Board most likely sends power to it.
Posted on Sep 09, 2017
Isn't the pump belt driven by the motor of unit? Is this connection secure? Slipping?
Posted on Sep 09, 2017
SOURCE: Error codes
First empty the machine by lowering the hose at the rear to ground level into a container. Take off the white plastic cover on rear at bottom. You will see black rubber hose connected to barrel of machine in right hand corner. Undo the silver screw on the band securing the hose. (Biggest band). You can now pull the hose down to reveal a "table tennis like" ball. Lift it out carefully and you will probably find an obstruction like a coin or similar. I found a hairgrip but it was enough to stop the ball functioning. DO NOT TAKE OFF THE WHITE HOSE CLIPS
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
SOURCE: error f05
Check that water is draining out o/k and that the outlet hose is not kinked or restricted.
Make sure pump is o/k.
if it has a removable filter at the front, then remove and clean.
If no exterior filter, then remove rear panel of waher, locate pump at bottom right of m/c. undo the clip that secures the large black hose to the bottom of tub, and remove the hose.
Remove and clean plastic filter inside the hose.
Refit and make sure the hose is on properly, test for leaks.
Hopefully, this will solve the prob.
Plz rate my solution.
Posted on Jan 06, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
You need to check and clean the pump filter.
If there is no filter located at the front of washer, (check handbook),
Then remove the rear lower rear panel of washer.
Remove large black hose fastened to bottom of drum.
Remove and clean filter inside hose.
Fit back and test
Please rate my solution.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
hello you have a jammed pressure switch on full it says so if removed the blockage have u tired replacing the pressure siwtch. You can sometimes test them by blowing into the part where the pressure tube goes, but only blow gently. You should hear it click when you blow into it.
Obviously the machine will need isolating first and the switch will need removing from the machine. it depends how handy you are if you can change brakes in a car this will be an easy task to replace hope this helps please remember to rank how this helps you and if i can help in any other way please write me back have a great day
Posted on Aug 17, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you for the quick response, since posting I have done a little more research and believe you are 100% correct. I"
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2013 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Apr 22, 2017 | Washing Machines
Jan 22, 2011 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Oct 30, 2009 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Oct 25, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Sep 13, 2009 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Apr 12, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Feb 27, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
Aug 29, 2018 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: