Question about Hotpoint Washing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
You have a blockage not allowing the drum to empty.
Check for blockages via the pump filter and the hoses
F05 means blocked pressure switch
If it still won't work come back to me
Posted on Oct 25, 2009
Power off the mains. The
filter is located behind the silver plate at the back of the machine at
bottom. Four screws hold it on. Drain
out all the water. The filter is inside
the big black rubber hose attached between the pump and the main drum.
the plastic clip holding it to the pump unit and then the metal cir clip
holding it to the main drum. Inside is a white molded cone and a big
which floats. You will find a lot of junk here, clean out thoroughly. To
put white cone back inside just as you found it, at the bottom, fit ball
into the cone. Attach to the bottom to the drum and re-fasten the cir
Finally reconnect the gator to the pump unit and tighten the plastic
clip. Check out the pump too before reconnecting.
And rate me nice pl for the free help!
Posted on Jun 08, 2010
hello you have a jammed pressure switch on full it says so if removed the blockage have u tired replacing the pressure siwtch. You can sometimes test them by blowing into the part where the pressure tube goes, but only blow gently. You should hear it click when you blow into it.
Obviously the machine will need isolating first and the switch will need removing from the machine. it depends how handy you are if you can change brakes in a car this will be an easy task to replace hope this helps please remember to rank how this helps you and if i can help in any other way please write me back have a great day
Posted on Aug 17, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you for the quick response, since posting I have done a little more research and believe you are 100% correct. I"
SOURCE: Hotpoint wt740. When starting a
Hi from retired Englishman in SW France,
Indesit (Hotpoint, Ariston) Error code H20
(Quote)'If the machine is not in the demo mode and this error is displayed it means there is no water being supplied to the machine.
To cancel press and hold start/cancel then press again to cancel the drain and the machine should now be reset and display 'ON' as usual.'(unquote)
If this has assisted you please consider a 4 thumbs up for the rating.
Thanks and good luck!
Posted on Jun 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2017 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Apr 22, 2017 | Washing Machines
Jan 22, 2011 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Feb 06, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Jan 31, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Oct 25, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Oct 10, 2009 | Hotpoint Ariston AW125 Front Load Washer
Sep 13, 2009 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: