Question about The Computers & Internet
1) Turn machine off using the on/off switch on the front of the machine (not at the power socket)
2) Press spin / temperature / cleaning action button together until the display on the machine activates (the current language selected should be flashing)
3) The spin / temperature buttons can be used to scroll up / down through the language options.
4) When you reach the desired language press the cleaning action button to confirm your selected language.
Posted on May 27, 2019
See solution below:
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press 'select' and turn on the printer. (select button should be pressed while turning it on)
3. press '-value+' to choose your language
4. press 'select' to save
5. press 'go' to return to ready mode.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
in the settings.....ie the one that looks like a equaliser......
go to the option above FM....in whatever language u can see ...the FM is written in english. that option is the language setting.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Just go to Meniu principal (main meniu) select Configuración (settings) click SELECCIONAR (select) then scroll down to CONFIGURACIóN INICIAL (initial setup) click SELECCIONAR (select) again and then scroll down to IDIOMA (language) and from there select english, thats it.(Or just go to the Motorola web site and download the full manual and used icons shown there to get where you wanted to go. )
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
touch menu icon @ display screen bottom right, enter settings with an icon like a blue circular saw, enter phone settings with phone icon on the left (item 4 in the menu). Language is the first item there, enter it and select english then save. good luck
Posted on Sep 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 06, 2012 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Apr 02, 2011 | Fuji FinePix F401 Digital Camera
Aug 14, 2010 | Motorola Cell Phones
Mar 19, 2009 | LG KS20 Smartphone
Jan 26, 2009 | HTC S710 Smartphone
Nov 30, 2008 | Hotpoint Ultima WD72 Front Load...
474 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: