Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by George Knab on
Printer failures are quite common among users. There can be Canon Printer Error B200 error for 2 or 4+ cartridge. The dreadful Canon b200 error can mean a lot many obstacles that can end up confusing the user in no time.
If you do not fix the Canon printer error b200 perfectly, there can be a want to buy a new printer altogether. To circumvent such expense, choose the problem the moment it arises.
6 Right steps to Resolve Canon Printer Error B200:-
1. Printer Driver-You should not ignore the notification to update the driver of your Printer.
2. Cartridge Related Issues-It may be possible that the reason behind Canon printer error b200 is the cartridge issue.
3. Blocked Nozzles-Blocked nozzles could be the main reason behind Canon error b200.
4. Tank Holder-Maybe you are facing the issue just because of a damaged Tank holder.
5. Check for any Stuck Paper-Open the print head of the printer and check if there is any piece of paper that got stuck inside it.
If the problem continues, check this blog or call Canon Printer support services or a Printer Support to stop more printer damage the number is in this blog- Canon Printer Error B200
Posted on May 15, 2020
SOURCE: Error Code B200 on Canon Pixma IP4300
Just restart the system and turn off the printer and turn on the printer it will work.
Check did you correctly placed your cartidges.
Posted on Mar 03, 2008
SOURCE: how to fix error b200 on my canon pixma mp620
Replace your printerhead will do the trick. Had the same issue with my MP980
Posted on May 07, 2010
SOURCE: Error Code B200
Try keeping the paper only in the bottom tray (there's a tray in the bottom) Try pulling any paper out of the top and just close that top tray. Open up the head so that u can see the ink cartridges and turn the printer on and off and maybe it will center itself again. If it's still not working (even if lights aren't red and print head wont align in the center) try manually moving the head back and forth like 18 times so you can lubricate that rail in the back that's holding it. After that, re-turn it off and on again.
Posted on Aug 02, 2010
SOURCE: Canon Printer Pixma MP540 with
Try to press down on the sponge to get it to work again. It may be a waste toner issue, which generally is repaired at an authorized service center for canon by contacting 1-800-OK CANON or logging on to canonusa.com.
Good luck on this.
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
SOURCE: Canon MP 630 Printer error B200
3 reason for these error.
1. Print Head is unclean or dirty, remove the print cartridge and clean the print head by rubbing into a piece of paper with alcohol until ink flows. Turn of your printer and then check if the error message disapper.
2. Print Carriage get jammed. Open the cartridge door and then turn off the printer. Use your hand to move the print head from left to right and from right to left for 3 times to clear the carriage jammed. Then close the cartridge door and Turn on your printer.
3.The internal temperature exceeds the specific value of the logic board. Try to replace that parts.
If not, try a hard reset of the printer may clear the error. Here is how to perform the hard reset:
1.Shut down the computer.
2.Open the top cover of the printer and remove the print cartridges.
3.Close the top cover of the printer.
4.Press the power button on the printer to turn the printer off.
5.Disconnect the communications, (USB or Parallel), cable from the back of the printer.
6.Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer for one minute.
7.Reconnect the communications cable to the printer.
8.Reconnect the power cable to the printer.
9.Press the printer power button to turn the printer on.
10.Open the top cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
11.Close the top cover and print the calibration page.
12.Restart the computer.
Let me know if you need more help
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: