Question about Micro Innovations IC150C Webcam
I need to find a free way to download the software for my webcam. i have it in the port, but i lost the disc. where can i download the software for free?
Simple answer! Just go to http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/s-30362978/cmd/kbresource/kb-8235234938040892317/view_document!PAGETYPE?sq=10401&sf=101113&sg=0&st=952792&documentid=359245&action=view, click on the driver pack you require and download it FREE from our site. You can even talk with our tech suport team via Live Chat at http://www.digitalinnovations.com/index.php?target=pages&page_id=support or email them at [email protected]
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
click on this site to download Micro-Innovations Camera drivers.
Find your camera number and download the drivers.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program. When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera's have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger set it up as follows:
1. Click on Messenger at the top left and then go down to Preferences and then the Preference Window will come up.
2. Next click on Calling and Devices. In the Calling & Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card or sound device installed in the computer.
3. Just below that, go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
4. Then after completing the Audio Setup, on left panel, go to down and click on Super Webcam and click on Start Super Webcam Mode Automatically.
5. Then click APPLY and then OK.
6. Next click on MESSENGER and then click on MY WEBCAM and you camera should BRODCSAST and you will see your picture.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.” And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2011 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Aug 16, 2009 | Micro Innovations IC200C Plus Webcam
Jul 07, 2009 | Micro Innovations MCNIC50C Webcam
Apr 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 01, 2008 | Sharp PC UM10M Notebook
Aug 31, 2008 | Ezonics EZVideo Chat Kit Webcam
Apr 30, 2008 | Genius VD3000022 Webcam
Feb 10, 2008 | Micro Innovations IC150C Webcam
9,261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: