Question about Law Enforcement & Police

1 Answer

My brother is a registered offender and he's trying to transfer his probation to another county. (yoda asks what state)

Housing is approved by his officer but other county won't accept transfer. yoda asks what county of 3000+?

Posted by anna young on


1 Answer

Bill Boyd

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Master
  • 53,800 Answers

Thems the rules
your brother should have thought of the consequences before he did it

Posted on Jul 20, 2017

  • Anonymous Jan 28, 2019

    Anna we are not the law here
    no can we know where you are,
    50 states where, ?
    why not ask lawyer this
    that is there THING.

  • Anonymous Jan 28, 2019

    no state no county no joy
    all the above is just words vague by OP.



Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Want to know how to put money on a commissary account for an inmate at Stark County jail

You will need to call that jail and ask them.
God bless your efforts.

Apr 05, 2018 | Law Enforcement & Police

1 Answer

Can you extend your 15hr day to 16 if you drive 4.5 rest 45min have 6hr brake drive 4.5 and rest 45min and drive 1hr

Sounds illeghal in the United States - not clear where in the world this makes any ethical sense as deadly accidents can occur.

Mar 27, 2018 | Law Enforcement & Police

1 Answer

Police are evicting us next week. We spoke to landlord and real eastate and have been paying rent and trying to catch up. But no one seems to care . What can we do? We paid 750 4 days ago.

I am assuming you live in Australia, but we can't tell from the United States, laws are different in every country.

Your appeal of the notice depends upon what exactly it says in writing.

Not sure if you can qualify to obtain free legal assistance from a legal aid association as may exist in some countries like the United States.

notice to vacate Tenants Victoria

Feb 20, 2018 | Law Enforcement & Police

1 Answer

What period after an offence must a notice be given to the offender?

Depends on the country you are in, There is a statute of limitations on some things.

Aug 25, 2017 | Law Enforcement & Police

1 Answer

I AM trying to transfer probation from ohio to Neveda

How to Transfer Probation

Your lawyer must make a compelling presentation to the court, hopefully after having researched the viability of the proposed transfer.

The first step involves talking to your parole or probation officer in your state to make sure you qualify to leave.

If Ohio is agreeable, there is still the matter of the willingness of Nevada to provide supervision. Each state has its own rules. The process is done through the Interstate Compact.

Mar 17, 2017 | Law Enforcement & Police

Not finding what you are looking for?
Law Enforcement & Police Logo

Related Topics:

68 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Law Enforcement & Police Experts

Steve Cox
Steve Cox

Level 3 Expert

674 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18321 Answers

Are you a Law Enforcement and Police Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides