Question about RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Web link with the manual is http://www.rcapearl.com/pdf/TH11xx_IB.pdf
If your lazy he's the cut and paste from the manual;
1. To start voice recording, press M twice to access the Home menu.
2. Press or to highlight “Voice Recording". Then press to advance. (thats the key you would press to skip ahead a song)
3. Press or to highlight “Record”. Then press to access voice recording
4. Press when the display shows “Ready” to start voice recording.
5. Press to pause record. Press again to resume recording.
I had a hard time myself with this fuction so don't feel alone. I used the voice record to record a lecture and it was surprising sensitive but then again I had the professer put it in is front shirt pocket. It would over modulate a bit but was audioable and served its fuction for me
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2018 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 12, 2011 | Akai DVDRW120 DVD Recorder
Jan 18, 2011 | Sony RDR-VX521 DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 08, 2009 | Sony Pressman TCM-929 Desktop Cassette...
Jan 26, 2008 | Panasonic PV-GS2 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Nov 18, 2007 | Technics SL-1200MK2 Turntable
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!