Question about Mission 780 Main / Stereo Speaker
Hi; I am trying to remove the driver from a Mission 764 Sealed Cab for repair and am having no luck.. I have unscrewed the 4 screws on the driver and the speaker remains rock solid in place. What am I missing.
1. Remove the front cover.
2. Remove the four bushes that held it in place. Beneath them are crosshead screws.
3. Remove these screws, and the surround board they hold.
4. You can now see the bass speaker retaining screws. remove them and withdraw the speaker *carefully*. (A knife under the edge helps to get it going.) The wires are at the back mixed up with the damping wool.
5. The tweeter has its retaining screws under the rubber gasket stuck to it.
6. The connectors shoud slide off the lugs, but mine are pretty stiff. Careful with the tweeter's: mine pulled out the termnal completely, and I've had to replace the unit!
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2017 | The Health & Beauty
Sep 13, 2011 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Sep 27, 2010 | Aprilia RS 125 Motorcycles
Mar 25, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Jan 10, 2010 | Mission 780 Main / Stereo Speaker
May 25, 2009 | 2000 GMC Jimmy
Nov 02, 2008 | 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Aug 05, 2008 | Rowenta DG-980 Iron
Dec 07, 2007 | Nokia N80 Cellular Phone
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: