Question about Cats
In the absence of more information there is no choice but to take the question literally.
1. Plastic pollution of the environment, watercourses and oceans.
2. Increased levels of vermin.
3. Increased risk of injury.
4. increased risk of disease/infection.
5. Reduced visual appeal/enjoyment of the environment.
6. Increased waste/reduction of recycling.
and a further reason why littering is not good...
7. Unchecked littering in a particular area tends to lead to an increase in littering and the casual dumping of rubbish and unwanted items as each litterer gives tacit permission for subsequent littering which ultimately gives altered perceptions and the breakdown of standards and discipline of a whole society.
Posted on Sep 15, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Making your own litter box can be an effective way to save
money. Homemade litter boxes are easy to
make and can be done with regular items found in your home.
You can make this very easily on your own. All you need is a deep lidded plastic
container (like a Rubbermaid storage box), a permanent marker and a utility
knife. Using the marker, draw a hole for
the opening on the side of the container.
Then carefully cut out the opening using the utility knife. That's all!
Here is an image of what your finished product may look like -
on Aug 28, 2012 | Cats
Jul 30, 2014 | Generic Deserts Sands Natural Sand Cat...
Mar 18, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
It is recommended to completely empty and clean the litter
box once a week, and then refills it with new litter.
Aug 15, 2012 | Cats
Aug 14, 2012 | Cats
May 14, 2012 | Cats
Aug 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2009 | 2006 Ford Expedition
1,114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: