Question about Tablets & eReaders
To hard reset your Visual Land Tablet, you need to follow the instructions below carefully.
1. Turn off the tablet.
2. Press and Hold Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. Keep holding the buttons till you see the start up screen.
4. Press Volume up five times when you see the android with an exclamation to reveal the recovery menu.
5. Since touch screen doesn`t work on this mode use Volume and down to move on the menu and power button to select.
6. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
7. Select Yes- Delete all user data.
8. After the wiping select Reboot System Now.
Posted on Apr 01, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | Visual Land Prestige Pro 10D 16 GB Wi-Fi...
Dec 16, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 13, 2015 | Visual Land Prestige Pro 7D 7 inch Tablet...
Sep 28, 2014 | Visual Land Prestige Pro 9D Blue - 8GB...
Jun 06, 2014 | Visual Land Prestige Pro 10D 16 GB Wi-Fi...
Jan 28, 2014 | Visual Land Connect Android 4.0 Internet...
Dec 25, 2013 | Visual Land Prestige 7 Tablet
Usually answered in minutes!