Question about DISH Network Televison & Video
How do I get a manual for my TV
Posted by Anonymous on
You can Google the exact model number of your TV. One of the pages that comes up will be from the manufacturer and will contain the manual under SUPPORT or DOWNLOADS.
Posted on May 22, 2019
SOURCE: Emerson tv remote code
I have ask some help from our friends and they also have problems regarding this type of TV... But try this one
Quotes from friends:
1. "The universal remote that came with my Motorola HD cable box worked fine"
2. chat sessions
3. Chat session find jcut92
Ask the vendor for a code, if they don't give you return the TV , it lacks technical support... Believe me or else face more problems in the days to come.
I'm sorry, there's lo luck... Fixya me instead...
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
SOURCE: dish network
Codes for Apex are 595, 618, 743, 744, 005, 006, 019, 020, 120, 745, and 757.
Codes for Sony tv are 500, 514, 578, 640, 670, 690, and 758.
If these dont work here is what is called a power scan. It will go through all the codes in the remote and find the right code for your tv.
1)hold down tv button next to sat button in top left corner
2) when all buttons illuminate press 500 into remote
3)press pound sign
4)Hello, please help..
5)hold town tv button again.
6)when all buttons illuminate press big red power button
7)press up arrow once a second until tv shuts off
8)press # pound sign
9)try to turn tv back on w/ big red power button
10)if tv doesnt turn back on try again from step 2 but use down arrow instead
To set up caller id you have to enable it on the receiver. Press menu 6-1-2, highlight enable and press select. Highlight done and press select. Press 0 three times. Try calling yourself with a cell phone to see if it works, if not, repost on this thread.
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
Since you dont have a popular brand set you should try using the scan method. Here is a link with a video to help program your dishnetwork remote to work with your set. http://www.disheez.com/videos/dish-network-video/programming-dish-network-remote/
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/jason_77a19afa8d604dee
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
try some of the akai tv codes in dish network directory, firstone worked for me, hope it works for you
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Oct 06, 2012 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jan 09, 2012 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Dec 09, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Sep 08, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA XBR 52 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Feb 20, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA XBR 52 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Dec 31, 2008 | Disney 13" TV
Nov 23, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: