Question about NetGear WG111 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
Can any on tell me the solution.....my prob is i have a VSNL Broadband connection using static IP with wired router. recently i bought this netgear wireless usb adapter for my Compaq V3611AU laptop. i have installed all those drivers provided by netgear on one of my desktop which is connected by wire with my router. i dont no i got all those information about wireless connectivity still i am not able to work internet on my laptop,..... can anyone find me the solution thanks
Enabling Wireless Zero Configuration Utility
1. Click "Start" > All Programs > Start up> Right click Netgear utility> click delete...then reboot pc
2. Go to Control Panel
3. Switch Control Panel to classic view ( if it's in category view)
4. Click Network connections
5. Right click Wireless network connection
6. Choose Properties
7. Click Wireless network Tab
8. Tick Use windows to configure wireless network
9. go to Profiles and delete previous connection or SSID
10. Click Apply then Ok
1. Please click on Start, Run and type in services.msc and click on OK.
2. Scroll down and look for Wireless Zero Configuration. Right click on it and click on Start.
3. Right click on Wireless Zero Configuration again and click on Properties.
4. Under the General tab, set the Start up Type to Automatic and Service Status to Started. Then, click on Apply and OK.
Posted on Sep 16, 2009
Yes , first of all just tell me which windows operating system u r using on ur computer
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2017 | NetGear WIRELESS-G WGR614 802.11G WIRELESS...
Apr 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 26, 2008 | U.S. Robotics MAXg USR5421 802.11g/b...
Nov 20, 2007 | NetGear WG111 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
Nov 15, 2007 | NetGear DG834G Router
Nov 03, 2007 | Cisco ASA 5500 Firewall
Feb 07, 2007 | NetGear DG834G Router
Jul 03, 2020 | The Computers & Internet
May 22, 2020 | Power Computers & Internet
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!