Question about Heating & Cooling
1. Power down the air conditioner using the "power" button on the front
2. Unplug the air conditioner from the wall socket.
3. Hold the front panel "power" button down and plug the air
conditioner in. Continue to hold the power button down as the machine
goes through a brief test sequence (fan & compressor each come on
briefly, etc). There is a "beep" sound at the end of the test sequence,
and the machine will be off. At this point, you can release the power
4. Unplug the air conditioner.
5. Plug the air conditioner back in.
6. Congratulations! You should now be able to operate the air
conditioner normally for another 720 hours, but only if you followed
the instructions above EXACTLY.
Posted on Feb 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2016 | Heating & Cooling
Apr 26, 2016 | Miscellaneous
Dec 17, 2015 | Heating & Cooling
Jul 14, 2011 | Frigidaire FAX052P7 Compact Room Air...
Feb 27, 2011 | Haier HPR09XH7 Portable Air Conditioner
Dec 29, 2010 | Whirlpool ACE244XS Air Conditioner
Jan 26, 2009 | Haier HPAC9M Air Conditioner
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: