Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
SOURCE: Magenta printing as yellow
Well, first off, are the alignment, and nozzle check sheets looking good? If not, then work on that. If so, then we have a problem. Try creating a test sheet in Word. Make red, yellow blue & black text and see if anything else prints wrong. Get back to me!
Posted on Jun 19, 2007
SOURCE: Canon i560 printer
I have similar problem. I found this solution that may help you. My problem insists tho.
>>> 5 flashes indicates a faulty printhead or possibly a problem with the p/head contacts. Try removing the head which is easier if you take the cartridges out first(no tools required) and re-seat it having checked the contacts for dirt.
If that doesn't work it may be that the waste ink tank is full. Try this ...
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
Try this link
I hope it helps!!!
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
That's not a printhead problem, it's saying that the waste ink absorber is full. You need to have them replaced at a shop where they can also reset the waste ink counter.
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!