Sony DSC-W50 camera Error msg E:91:01
Please follow the instructions given below
1. Turn OFF cam
2. Remove the battery or the power supply
3. Turn the switch to CAMERA for about 30 sec
4. Turn the switch to OFF
5. Install the battery or power supply
6. Turn the switch to MEMORY
7. Open the LCD cover and press the RESET button ( small inner button )
8. You will be prompt to adjust date/time. Do it
9. Take some pictures
1)at setup do a initialize.
2)go to flash function to turn off the flash (must do it fast,b4 the E91:01 appear,if not you need to reset it again )
now E91:01 will never appear.you can use it like normal,be sure not to
turn on your flash again or go to night mode.if not you need to perform
step 1 & 2 again.
Let me know, if need further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!