Question about DISH Network Televison & Video
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; to which you want set-up codes; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts.
Posted on Jan 29, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2016 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Feb 12, 2014 | Televison & Video
Hi Gw, my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. I understand you want to program your innvoage remote to our DISH receiver. When we send out our DISH receivers we will include our own DISH universal remotes that can control many different components like; HDTV, surround sound receivers and sound bars. We do not have the codes for other universal remotes to work with our system. I will provide you a link explaining in more detail on programming your remote: http://www.ehow.com/way_5501311_innovage-jumbo-universal-remote-instructions.html
Sep 01, 2012 | DISH Network ViP722 DTV Receiver /...
2. Press the RECEIVER POWER button on the remote.
3. Press the UP ARROW on the remote, about one press every two seconds. Stop as soon as the sound bar turns off. This process may take several minutes.
4. Press POUND (#) on the remote. The VCR MODE button will flash three times.
(VCR button instead of TV button)
5. Press VCR MODE button, then red TV button on the remote to turn on the sound bar. Press VOLUME on the remote to confirm the remote controls the sound bar. If this does not work, return to Step 1.
Remember to press the SAT MODE button to return to the Satellite mode to change channels.
Jan 13, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 28, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 27, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Nov 09, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 16, 2009 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 23, 2008 | Panasonic PT-47WX53 47" Rear Projection...
Nov 02, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: