Question about Westinghouse Televison & Video
0392,0330,0318.0217.0229. Try these codes. If you wish to get more details; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. Common set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the "device's brand name list" in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" of your device; that you want set-up code, in the "Search box at the top right of the display window of the Homepage" to get gathered related posts.
Posted on Jan 25, 2017
I don't have DTV anymore, so I don't remember the exact code I used for my SK-32H240S, However, I do remember that I found one that worked at this site. Scroll down to locate your remote series # - it most likely will be printed on the upper left corner of the front of the remote - as an example, mine says RC64. Click on the corresponding listing, then follow the directions on the site. I tried only a few codes before finding one that worked correctly. Good luck.
Posted on May 08, 2009
The codes for your Jumbo Universal Remote to control a Westinghouse television are 097, 100, 130, and 155.
To program your remote by entering a code, follow these steps:
Posted on Oct 16, 2009
There is a method called a Power Scan this method allows you to search for all possible codes. Try this until you reach a code that carries all of the functions desired. If the TV mode button starts flashing rapidly during this process you have exhausted all possible codes.
1.) Hold down the clear "TV" button on the remote for four seconds, then press 500 pound ( #)
2.) Hold down the clear "TV" button on the remote for four seconds, press the big power button once.
3.) Press the channel up button once per second until the TV turns off then press pound (#).
Posted on Apr 19, 2011
Testimonial: "Thanks for the tip on the Power scan. I was trying the power scan described on some other webpage and it didn't seem to work. Your tip was dead on "
SOURCE: Westinghouse - 60" Class /
Hello! I wanted to give you a few more codes that you may not have tried. I also wanted to give you the instructions to the power scan, which will scan the TV for the correct code. I hoep this helps!
1. Hold down the Clear TV button until all lights at the top of the remote light up
2. Press the red TV POWER button
3. Press and release the up arrow on the remote about once a second until the tv turns off.
4. When it turns off, press the # (Pound) button
5. Try powering the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over at step 1 again.
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Apr 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2018 | Sony Televison & Video
May 14, 2018 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Aug 20, 2016 | LG Televison & Video
May 03, 2016 | Vizio Televison & Video
Mar 21, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2015 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Sep 28, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2011 | Televison & Video
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!