Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
How to Resolve the Roku Error Code 009?
1. Turn off your Roku device. ...
2. Wait for the lights to go off on the Roku system.
3. Switch off your wireless router until the lights are off.
4. Now drop the wireless router's data cable.
5. Wait a minute for the power cable to reconnect.
6. Turn your wireless router on first.
7.Wait for the router to reset again in 60 seconds.
Check and ensure your wireless router is working properly.
1. If you have successfully developed internet connectivity, turn on your Roku system.
2. Start connecting the Roku system to a wireless network now.
3. Perform the process of activation, as before.
4. Check to see if the problem persists after the activation process.
5. If the problem with Roku Error Code 009 is resolved, then continue to use your router as needed.
Resolve the Roku Error Code 009 at our website and our technician are available 24/7.
Posted on Jul 21, 2020
Error Code: 109144
There was a problem registering the console to the WiiConnect24 service. What to do:
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
I had the exact same problem. Resolved it by going to http://ebookstore.sony.com/download/ and downloaded the new 3.1 reader library softwear. Now all works great! You can get both the PC & Mac version from here and its free.
Posted on Dec 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2017 | Televison & Video
Mar 16, 2016 | Roku Streaming Stick
May 14, 2014 | Televison & Video
Dec 15, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2013 | Roku 2 XD Wireless Video Streaming Device
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: