Question about Cell Phones
If I cancel iCloud well my photos then be able to be copied
You can just log in iCloud.com and download the photos off iCloud. Just follow the below steps.
iCloud is a remote server that allows Apple users to store various files like photos, contacts, music, documents and calendars. With it, you can easily share and send files to your friends. Meanwhile, you can read them on different devices if your iPhone data is lost. If you are finding a way to download photos from iCloud to MacBook directly, you can take a look at the following steps.
1. Enter iCloud official website and then input your Apple ID and password.
2. Navigate to "Photos" on the main interface and you will see photos on iCloud. In the left sidebar, you can click on different categories to select photos.
3. Select photos you want to download by holding "Command" and then click the download icon at the top right corner to choose destination folder on the pop-up dialogue. Now you download iCloud photos to Mac.
For more details, check: How to Download Photos from iCloud to Mac
Posted on Sep 17, 2019
Download and install "icloud for windows"
1. Open iCloud for Windows.
2. Log into your icloud.
3. Click the Options button next to Photos (or Photo Stream). Note the path listed under iCloud Photos location.
4. Open a File Explorer window (Windows 8) or Windows Explorer window (Windows 7).
5. Go to the iCloud Photos folder using the above path. Open the Shared folder.
6. Select the photos you want to save, then copy them to another folder on your computer. Include this folder if you back up your computer
Example: if the file path under iCloud photos Location is:
C:/program files x86/itunes/icloud/photos
Open the file browser and select the drive labeled "C:/"
Then select the folder named "program files x86"
Then select the folder named "itunes"
Then select the folder named "icloud"
Then select the folder named "photos"
The photos on your icloud will be contained within this folder. Save them by copy and pasting them to another folder on your PC.
Posted on Nov 23, 2017
It's quite annoying when dealing with lots of photos, and it is trouble some to manage between iOS and Android. But here you can use a iOS Transfer to transfer icloud photos to android derectly and easily.
How to Transfer Photos From iCloud to Android
Posted on Jan 06, 2017
It's in your best interest to transfer the photos to a local storage solution, perhaps an external hard drive, or another cloud based drive. Once you cancel the service, no guarantee that your data will still be there, so take care of your data and those precious photos.
Posted on Dec 24, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2016 | Apple iCloud
May 22, 2016 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Mar 08, 2015 | Apple iPhone 5c
Aug 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 25, 2011 | Seagate FreeAgent Pro - 500GB, 7200 RPM,...
Nov 21, 2008 | Fuji FinePix F470 Digital Camera
Nov 18, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 03, 2008 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Jan 10, 2008 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
467 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!