Question about HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
SOURCE: ink cartridge carriage HP 7410
HP has extended the warranty for some of these printers like the 7410. It's worth giving them a call. They just replaced mine without charge.
Have your serial number ready when you call HP. (800) 474-6836
Tell them you have a "broken carriage shute and print cartridge rejection".
Posted on May 11, 2008
I replaced both cartriges bought at cartrige world. Screen on printer says: "Cartridge Error". I reinstalled both cartridges and still get "cartridge error". I don't have a owners manual, Help!
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
SOURCE: 0x61011beb ink system failure on
1. Plug it directly into the wall, rather than into a UPS
2. Verify that the unit is switched on. Disconnect the USB/Ethernet cable from the All-in-One and also disconnect power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Plug in the power cable to All-in-One and also to wall outlet.
5. Check for the functionality.
I still had the error message, so they said to reset the printer to factory default settings:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
If those two steps do not resolve the problem then its is hardware related and can't be solved here.
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Testimonial: "You are awesome!!! THANKS!!!"
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!