Question about Clothing Accessories

1 Answer

Need to send a pair of shoes back to china but they have not provided me with returns form

Posted by ellen nelson on


1 Answer


  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Master
  • 8,549 Answers

Then you will need to get in touch with them and asked for one,if not you will have to pay your self to send them back.

Posted on Nov 28, 2016


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I did not get my total refund for shoes

Do you have a copy of order form, credit card charged to? I would start by calling the company AFTER you send an email to them. CREATE the paper trail. Also, then you contact your credit card to ask if they can mediate the credit due you.

Aug 21, 2017 | The Clothing Accessories

1 Answer

I bought a bag and shoes set but need bigger shoes do i have to send both back and reorder or just send back the shoes

Who is the person u bought the shoes from? See what kind of return policy they have and contact then about the wrong size ??. You only have to return the shoes

Dec 13, 2016 | Clothing Accessories

2 Answers

Need to send a pair of shoes back to china but they have not provided me with a returns form

then you need to get in touch with them and ask for one,if not you will have to pay to send them back.

Nov 28, 2016 | Clothing Accessories

1 Answer

Onex Shoes are Guarenteed for 1 year. How can I get a refund

I have tried to find a place to send them back, but it all comes back to the store you bought them from. The warranty period is up on them now.

Dec 09, 2013 | Onex Clothing Accessories

1 Answer

I bought a pair of arch pain relief supports that are not right for me - the store said I must send them back to yu-how and where do I do this?

Ifvyou didn't buy them from me, I don't accept returns. Did you locate the supplier,s address to send them back?

Aug 05, 2013 | Clothing Accessories

1 Answer

I purchased several pairs of clarks rise sandels and was caught in the rain one day. The sandels have a terrible odor now since they got wet. It is very offensive and I would like to return them. I...

I don't have clarks, but shoes do this if wet and they dont get dried out right. Get some sneaker sweetener at a shoe repair shop and it will be better. ozone treatment is anotherpossibility.

Sep 21, 2011 | Clarks UnDeniable Shoes

1 Answer

I have stripped the mountings inside the sole and want to know if it is repairable. I have had the shoes for under a year.

I have repaired several types of cycling shoes before. Unfortunately the repair parts are usually only available from the manufacturer.
BUT, have you tried returning them to the store? If that doesn't help, contact the manufacturer. They may send you another pair (happens frequently) or at least the repair parts to take to your local Shoe Repair shop.

Sep 07, 2011 | Sidi Genius 5.5 Shoes

1 Answer

I bought "Artoculate 7.0 Slide"

It all depends on where you got them, either online or in a store. if they are defective and should not make a noise send them back saying defective, but if not send them back and say not what you wanted. Unfortunately some places will tell you if its a noise/sound problem they may not take it back, but if you explain to them it is not what you wanted then they will most likely tell you to send them back or take them back to the store. If its a store then its easy just go back as soon as possible with the receipt and tell them you want to return them. If its a website then contact them by customer service or any help section of the site, or they might have even given you a return shipping label when they got to you in the mail. I would say take them back to the store and if the store doesn't take them, then you can contact the maker and tell them they are defective and you want your money back.

May 11, 2011 | Nike Recruit Slide Shoes for Men

2 Answers

I ordered Nike Hyperfuse shoes from Received them but too small. Can't contact them because security box doesn't work. Return address is in Chinese. I paid by credit...

First of all never use a website you don't trust. Second of all make sure you can always send them back easily if it is the first time using the site. Since you can't send them back you could resell them. Then use that money to buy a new pair, but bigger. If that doesn't work then send back the package with the chinese return address and see if it works.

May 05, 2011 | Nike Zoom Kobe V Shoes for Men

Not finding what you are looking for?
Clothing Accessories Logo

Related Topics:

86 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Clothing Accessories Experts

Jim Pattison

Level 3 Expert

1004 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

61131 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

35843 Answers

Are you a Clothing Accessory Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides