Question about Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My Lexmark X1150 connected to HP laptop with Vista will only print the first page of a document. The OS won't let me turn off print spooling.
I have an x4550, running windows vista basic on an hp dv6000t notebook. i had the same problem. i contacted online lexmark tech and here's the solution that worked for me, thanks to help from lexmark (transcript of chat):
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. It should be set to the default to "LEMF." Change it to "Lexmark." Under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
Two year later and it still works. I used it on my Lexmark 6500 wireless.
Start>printers> right click on your printer> properties
Under advanced tab, you'll see your print processor on the bottom of the window
Posted on May 19, 2010
I have 4550 and it has the same problem. I have to print each page of a document separately.
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
Thank u so much
Posted on Sep 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2009 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 23, 2009 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 01, 2009 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 22, 2009 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 17, 2009 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
May 14, 2009 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 24, 2009 | Encore ENPS-2012 3-Port 10/100 Printer...
Dec 05, 2008 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 17, 2008 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
5,731 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!