- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check video for 'fax receive set up' in similar model:
Manual receive: In coming call receives like telephone Fax/tele: Incoming call rings like telephone if its not fax, if incoming is fax it will entered in fax mode automatically Automatic: Incoming call converts in fax mode after ring count ends( ring to answer option also avail in fax set up mode rage 1-6 rings) Fax: Incoming calls straight away converts in to fax mode.( this option only for dedicated fax lines) Set up your best option as per your requirement.
To set the number of rings-to-answer
To set or change the number of rings-to-answer, use the following steps:
1. On the all-in-one control panel, press Menu.
2. Use the < or the > button to select Fax setup, and then press .
3. Use the < or the > button to select Fax Recv. setup, and then press .
4. Use the < or the > button to select Rings to answer, and then press .
5. Use the alphanumeric buttons to enter the number of rings-to-answer, and then press .
If this solutions solves you problem, please do not forget to rate my solution.
If not, then please comment back so I can help some more
check the phone line is properly connected and you are getting dial tone and dialing facility from the phone line which is connectd to fax line.go to menu option and choose the option fax and set the parameter like auto receive or manual set the ring auto answer mode after certain ring. If it is in auto receiving mode it will receive the fax after the ring which you set.
Please make sure the machine is set for auto-receive in machine set up and make sure the phone cord is plugged into the line jack on the machine. If this machine is not on a dedicated phone line the machine (rings) should be set to pick up before the answering machine does.
There is a PDF file on the CD. It may be helpful. When you set up your fax, did you set your ring-to-answer 2 rings more than your message system? If you don't have the CD, I can email you the PDF file. [email protected] Let me know.