- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did you contact Royal Corporation. Look up the model on EBAY and you can find a replacement. I have a used basket from a customer that did not want to repair their shredder. You can have it if toy want to come to Clearwater Florida
Have you oiled the blades? When was the last time it was serviced? There is an awful lot of paper shredds inside the unit. Motor bearings need lubrication. Gears need grease, etc. Put about a dozen drops of light oil directly down into the cutter left to right every half inch.
I have used vegetable oil in a pinch.
check these before enything:
1) check with another device that the socket has power
2) check cable is good all the way (NOT torn, twiched, squashed)
3) the device is hooked up good (in place,NO trash)
4) there is a micro switch on the door which wont let the device work without no good connection
5) check good fuse