This is really a home style VPR brewer (but looks nicer)
if you listen to their video (link below) they mention it has a pre-heated tank of water already in the brewer. This means the brewer needs to be pre-filled with a full pot of water and pre-heated prior to using the brewer. Unplugging this unit won't be a problem UNLESS it was emptied of tank water and not refilled when powered up.
* The unit will try and heat up the tank of water but if empty then just air which overheats the unit then blows the thermal fuse. Call for service.
* The warmer is still working but it's not hot enough to brew frequently as the warmer may take up to an hour to get the tank hot enough to brew or it may not get hot at all if it's own thermal fuse blew too.
* Water leaking while the brewer just sits there? Leak in the tank. Call for service.
* water leaks only while pouring? Then your pouring to fast. Wait for the water to drop before pouring in more. If it still leaks even while pouring slowly then there is a leak in the fill tray. Call for service.
* Final; call for service to be safe.