Question about AT&T Cell Phones
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2015 | ASUS Cell Phones
Dec 29, 2015 | AT&T Cell Phones
Oct 12, 2015 | Cell Phones
Feb 13, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jan 08, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 22, 2013 | Cell Phones
Apr 15, 2013 | Cell Phones
Apr 12, 2013 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Using the Recovery Partition:
1. Press [F9] during bootup.
2. Press [Enter] to select Windows Setup [EMS Enabled].
3. Select the language you want to recover and click
4. Read the ASUS Preload Wizard messages and click
5. Select a partition option and click
Next. Partition options:
Recover Windows to first partition only.
This option deletes only the first partition and allows you to keep other
partitions, and to create a new system partition as drive "C".
Recover Windows to entire HD.
This option deletes all partitions from your hard disk drive and creates
a new system partition as drive "C".
Recover Windows to entire HD with two partitionThis option deletes all partitions from your hard drive and creates two
new partitions "C" (25%) and "D" (75%).
6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the recovery
Make sure to burn off your recovery DVDs as soon as you get you rsystem back up and running so that you have them in an emergency.
Feb 28, 2013 | ASUS X53U-RH11 New
Jan 05, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!