Question about Tablets & eReaders
It shows green screen
Posted on Jan 12, 2017
Follow the below instructions to reset the tablet.
1. Power the Tablet off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button of the device, then press and hold the Power button.
3. Continue to hold both buttons until a bootloader screen appears.
4. Wait for the prompt that says to "Press VOLUME UP" to Navigate and select factory reset to Erase content.
Posted on Jan 12, 2017
you dont,thats why you write down those patterns,now you have to hard reset and lose your info,but,here ya go,
Follow the detailed instructions below on how to completely reset your RCA Android 7 Voyager (RCT6773W22) tablet.
Step 1. With your tablet off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button until you see the RCA splash screen with Nipper and Chipper. Release both buttons to reveal the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.
Step 2. A new screen will appear asking you to use your volume up/down keys to move and the power button to select.
Step 3. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight "wipe data/factory reset." Once highlighted, select using the power button.
Step 4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Use your volume down (-) button to highlight "Yes -- delete all user data." Press the power button to select once highlighted.
Step 5. Once the tablet is finished wiping data, you may press the power button to select "reboot system now." This will restart your tablet.
Step 6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished. Congratulations, you have successfully reset your RCA 7 Voyager tablet.
Posted on Apr 27, 2015
This should do the trick,
1)Make sure the tablet is NOT connected to the charger
2) Power off the tablet by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds
3) Once it is off, hold down the HOME button and connect the charger while the button's being held down.
4) When you see the HKC logo come up, let go of the HOME button.
5) Eventually, you'll see an Android logo with a red exclamation mark. If you don't, repeat step 3-5.
6) If you do see the Android logo, hold down the POWER and HOME at the same time for one second and just let go of the HOME which should bring up a "Recovery mode" menu with blue letters. Make sure you let go of the POWER button as soon as you see the menu pop up, otherwise your tablet will just shut itself again.
7) Navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" using the HOME button and select with the POWER button.
8) Navigate to "Yes - delete all user data" and select it.
9) Once it's done, you should see the menu come up again. Navigate to "Wipe Cache" and press the POWER button
10) It should take you back to the recovery menu. Simply press the POWER button while highlighted on the "Reboot system now"
Posted on Dec 03, 2014
In order to hard reset your tablet, the steps given below must be followed:
Ensure that the tablet is powered off.
Press the Power and the Volume Up button together till the device displays the start-up logo.
Once the logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the device enters the Android system recovery mode.
On the displayed screen, use Volume Down button to go to the wipe data/factory reset option (Volume Up and Volume Down buttons are used to highlight the displayed options on the Android system recovery screen).
Once the option is highlighted, press the Power button to select the option. (Pressing the Power button in Android system recovery mode selects the highlighted option.)
On the next screen, press the Volume Down button multiple times till the Yes -- delete all user data option is highlighted.
Press the Power button to hard reset the Samsung tablet device while clearing the dalvik cache along with the process.
Posted on Feb 02, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!