Question about Samsung SCX-4623FN Mono Multifunction Multifunction Laser
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how can I reset chip
I am presuming you want to reset all the systems settings to the factory defaults. Try this:
You can selectively clear information stored in your machine's memory.
1 Press Menu until Maintenance appears on the top line of the display.
2 Press the scroll button ( or ) until Clear Settings appears and press OK.
3 Press the scroll button ( or ) to select the item you want to clear.
• Paper Setting: Resets all of the Paper Setting options to the factory default.
• Copy Setup: Resets all of the Copy Setup options to the factory default.
• All Settings: Resets all of your settings to the factory default.
• Machine Setup: Resets all of the system settings, such as the display language and save
mode, to the factory default.
4 Press OK to confirm clearing. The selected setting is cleared.
5 Repeat steps 3 through 4 to clear another setting.
6 Press Stop/Clear to return to Standby mode.
Posted on Nov 30, 2010
SOURCE: i have samsung scx 4300
This is a link to view how to reset: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzc9JImUcak
This is a link to download firmwares (version 1.13, 1.16, and 1.18_fix) and download software to update firmware files to printer: http://dox.abv.bg/files/listtree
1. Push 8 times button MENU then OK to print a report and view your version of firmware
2. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.13 ONLY WITH 1.13_fix
3. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.16 ONLY WITH 1.16_fix
4. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.18 ONLY WITH 1.18_fix
5. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.21 ONLY WITH 1.18_fix
6. DO NOT REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.23, I DON'T HAVE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.23
IF YOU REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION WITH WRONG VERSION A "SCANNER ERROR" OCCURS AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS WHICH MEANS YOUR SCANNER MATRIX IS BURNED OUT AND MUST BE REPLACED
Posted on Jan 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2013 | Samsung Ml1670 Laser Printer Printers
Jan 29, 2013 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 15, 2012 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
May 04, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4720FN All-In-One Laser...
Jan 06, 2011 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 20, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 10, 2020 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 03, 2019 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: