Question about Toshiba 32AV500U 32 in. LCD HDTV
Is this a contrast adjustment-dark spots, shadows
If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts.
Faults & possible causes to LCD & Plasma screen are given with illustrations. You can get an idea about the fault to an extent. Faults to all LCD & Plasma screen are similar, irrespective of its brand and screen size.
Posted on Jul 25, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You may have dying DC filter caps in the power supply, that will be the first place to look.
If you are going to DIY and have proper tools, electronics knowledge, and know safety precaution then please read on:
Please see my basic troubleshooting guide here:
Capacitors kit: http://lcdalternatives.auctivacommerce.com/Default.aspx
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Check and replace the T'Con board. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience.
Posted on Jan 30, 2016
Testimonial: "thanks very much for your help..cheers"
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2014 | Sharp LC42SB48UT 42 in. LCD TV
May 22, 2013 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Mar 06, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 02, 2010 | Toshiba 32HL67 32 in. LCD Television
Oct 15, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 28, 2008 | Memorex MLT3221 32 in. LCD TV
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: