Epson Printer Error 0x95
occurs when the printer head is saturated,i.e; cleaned. Error may be due to installation or uninstallation of windows, update of application of Windows, etc. Follow these steps to resolve the Error.
Steps to Fix Error 0x97 in Epson Printer:
Solution 1: - Check Epson Printer Ink Head
Check Epson Printer Ink head. Generally, Printer ink is dirty meanwhile it is inked up properly because the ink pad is full. Often due to unbalance ink it generates the problem or displays a message of Error Code 0x95. Unplug the printer completely and leave it for a while. Then users must need to remove and replace the sponge and clean the eye.
If this step is not working to fix Error Code 0x95, then go to next step.
Solution 2: - Manually Perform Steps with Epson Printer
Solution 3: - Run the System Under Safe Mode
- Try to switch on your Epson printer.
- Then "press+hold" together to stop ink power buttons.
- Wait for sometimes while the printer switches self OFF.
- Next switch back ON and your error should have gone.
You should try to run the computer under safe mode, and then you may receive a message from the system about whether your error existence effectively solved.
Solution 4: - Uninstall Current Installed Software From System
- On your Windows "Start" button, go to "Programs and Features".
- In the "Control Panel", tap "Programs", and then tap "Programs and Features".
- Choose that software program that you have just installed, and then tap on "Uninstall" button.
You can visit Epson Printer Support Number
if you are still unable to resolve the Error.