Question about LG G4
Most of the time, you may not really require a hard reset. Hard reset should be your last resort.
Before you carryout a hard reset, you are advised to try a soft reset. For brands like LG that comes with removable battery, you only have to remove your battery and insert after one minute.
You can also try the button combinations that will soft reset your LG G4 when you press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
If all that fails, then you can hard reset your phone. There are several methods you try here to hard reset LG G4. I hope this helps.
How To Hard Reset LG G4
Posted on Mar 09, 2017
To perform a master reset:
1. Back up all data on the internal memory
2. Turn off the device
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons until the LG logo appears on screen
4. Quickly release and the resold the power button while continuing to hold the volume down button.
5. Factory data reset appears
6. Use volume down to highlight yes
7. Press power to confirm
8. Volume down again to highlight yes to erase all user data and restore default settings
9. Press power button to reset device
Posted on May 14, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2017 | LG Cell Phones
Dec 11, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
Apr 15, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
Apr 06, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
Apr 03, 2016 | LG Cell Phones
Feb 23, 2016 | LG G4
Usually answered in minutes!