Here are instructions from another website along with various links to download manuals and lead you to other forums talking about egg incubators:
1. Put the mesh with the rail(big mesh)(fig.1) into the incubator.
2. Put the moveable egg tray (fig.2) on the mesh with rail, please do it within the rail.
3. Put the egg tray grille ( fig.3) into moveable egg tray according to size of egg for incubation.
4. Put the hatching egg into moveable egg tray(fig.5) for incubation, pay attention that after each egg is put into the grille, there should be 5mm clearance at least for convenient turning of hatching egg, inject 100ml water into the base after the hatching egg is put, check once for every two days so that the incubator is not short of water. Every water injection shall not be more than 100ml, take down the date of placing hatching egg so as to well control the hatching time. It's best to place the incubator on 60-100cm for convenient insertion of link rod.
5. When closing the cover(fig.7) , the link rod must insert the shifting slot of moveable egg tray, so that the egg tray can shift normally.( in other words, the cercley thingy coming out of the top with a rod in it has to be attached to the egg tray by putting the rod into the egg turner square hole to make sure that the incubator turns the eggs well)
6. Switch on the power supply after closing the cover, and set temperature according to push-button instruction and incubation technology. If the user has no time to care about the temperature, the temperature can be set at 38'c from the first day of hatching, and it can be set as 37.5 - 37.8C since the following day of hatching.
7. It moves to hatching tray 3 days earlier than incubation period for other poultry
8. It usually takes 3-4 days less than the number of incubation days for egg tray replacement, replace the egg tray once one or two hatching eggs are seen hatched, take all of the hatching eggs off from the incubator firstly, then take the moveable egg tray with mesh with rail out, check the water level, then put the hatching mesh( fig. 10) and egg tray in and put the hatching egg on the egg tray, shown as fig. 11.
9. After closing the cover and switching on the power supply, the hatching situation can be observed.
This was originally posted here: Janoel 12 incubator help
I’m happy to help further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/mark_7bbaa7a1174e0903