- From the call log, you can disable incoming calls from specific numbers.
- Select the number you want to block, then hit More or the 3-dot menu icon in the upper right corner and choose to Add to reject list.
- This will disable incoming calls from specific numbers.
- To block someone already added to your iPhone's Contacts, go to Settings > Phone > Call Blocking and Identification > Block Contact.
- To block a number that isn't saved as a contact in your phone, go to the Phone app > Recents.
- Click the exclamation mark next to the number.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Block this Caller.
The video for Android:
The video for iPhone (couldn't find a more updated vid):
And, finally, here's the source article for Android: Block Numbers And Texts ' Block Someone On Android
For iOS: https://www.popsugar.com/tech/How-Block-Number-iPhone-31863584