Question about Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With Android 4.0 - 7 Inch 4 Gb
I tried alot to connect with mobogenie app.But it won't.how can we connect it?
SOURCE: kurio kids tablet won't start up
I fixed mine like this, unfortunately you will lose all your data on the system.
1) Whilst holding down the Power button, hold down the Volume+ button for about 10 seconds and let go.
The table should boot into a screen with an Android with a open chest and a danger sign on top.
2) Press the Volume+ button, and the recovery menu will appear.
3) Press the Volume- button, to move to "Wipe data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option.
4) Press the Volume- button to move to "yes" and press the Power button to accept.
Now the system will wipe the data and factory reset the tablet.
5) When it returns to the menu, make sure it is on "Reboot system now" and then press the Power button.
The tablet will now reboot and should load.
Posted on Nov 09, 2012
SOURCE: I cannot find driver for kurio 7
By default it uses Google Safe Surfing.
You have to be in your parent profile.
Then click on the icon for safe search.
Don't enter search terms in the google search box, instead touch the address area on top to select where you want to surf to.
Posted on Dec 22, 2012
I had this problem with my son's Kurio over Christmas and found that connecting to wireless in Kurio mode was impossible. If you go to the parental mode and click the switch to Android button there are settings for the wifi in the Android platform settings. You can set up there and then go back to the Kurio safe mode for the children to use. Hope this helps...
Posted on Dec 27, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!