Question about Sony SA-VAD900 System
Is there anything i can do to make it play all kinds of cd dvd media for ex: cd-r cd+r dvd-r dvd+r dvdrw mp3 and the list goes on. can i change the dvd changer all together for an upgraded version that will play these and more? is there a way to upgrade the firmware on this thing? if so where do i get it and how do i do it?
i bought this dvd changer 7 years ago and it was expensive! If I have to purchase another system it will not be a sony thats for sure!
1. pl confirm ur drive as as sony as AW-Q170A
2. Download both file necflash_wingui.zip and 113bt_rpc1.zip
3. If ur not sure about drive being master or slave turn all the IDE to PIO mode. Pl remember flashing will not be possible if in other mode.
4. Unzip the zip file
5. Run necflash dump the firmweare file at safe location and flash the bin file with 113Bt_prc.bin.
6. Reboot in safe mode. Restore IDE to original mode.
7. Reboot and start normally. Bingo prob is solved
Posted on May 01, 2008
As far as I know, it should work if you use a Div x codec, you then need to load it via pc and convert to Div X. The player will the promp route. All you do is press enter and select from the list.
Posted on Feb 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2013 | Pioneer DV-420 Black 1080p HDMI...
May 12, 2012 | LG GH22NS50 22X DVDRW SATA Drive OEM...
Aug 20, 2011 | Coby TF-DVD7107 Portable DVD Player
click start control panel,administrive tools,computer management,device manager scroll to cd/dvd rom drives right click properties then properties again then tick enable cd digital cd audio for this cd rom device or scroll to dvd regions select the no _ for your specific area or
hope this helps
Apr 04, 2011 | Toshiba ROCKSOUL ED100 USB slim external...
Jan 22, 2011 | LG GH22NS50 22X DVDRW SATA Drive OEM...
Jan 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2009 | ASUS SDRW-08D1S-U USB 2.0 Slim External...
Jun 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: