Question about West Bend 01568 Popcorn Maker
When Popper Has Popped Corn Just Before.
1. Pour the properly measure amount of Oil into the kettle.
2. Wait about 45 seconds - or until the Oil in the kettle starts to smoke slightly.
3. Pour the contents of the properly measured corn cup (kernels plus popcorn salt or Flavacol) into the kettle.
4. Wait about 2 1/2 minutes. If you are using a pan on the stove without an agitator, you must constantly shake gently. When the crackling noise of the popping corn is no longer heard, dump the kettle and empty it completely.
5. Repeat if needed for more popcorn.
6. When you are finished popping, turn off the kettle agitator switch (if you have one) and turn off the Pilot light/ heat switch.
7. After the machine has cooled enough so as not to be dangerously hot, wipe the outside of the kettle with a soft damp cloth. This helps prevent a heavy build-up of the Oil.
- Bagged floss keeps a day or two, depending on the humidity
- Use bags to make and display cotton candy in advance - use cones for immediate sales
- Unless you're experienced, it's best to turn off the motor to refill the spinner head
- If machine will be used more than 20ft. from power source, be sure to have an adequate extension cord
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2017 | Computers & Internet
May 09, 2016 | Motorcycles
Dec 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2010 | ASUS P5GDC Deluxe Motherboard
May 18, 2009 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
Feb 13, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS C530 InkJet Printer
Nov 24, 2007 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
383 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: