- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Don't vary You can have viber to resend the viber code via sms.
2. Go to settings and go through the setup process again.
3. you receive the code via sms, you just need to plug it in and you are able to enter your account.
4. In case this does not work, try to deactivate your viber and then activate again. Keep in mind, however, that there are some limitation in terms of the number of deactivation and reactivation that you do in a day.
Hi, This is an official representative of Viber. Please try removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again (make sure you try both the SMS and the automated call options).
In addition, you may try to register to Viber with a different number (for example - your home landline number, a friend's number, etc.), in order to determine whether the problem is specific with your number, or a general one.
If this doesn't help, contact our support team at http://support.viber.com and give them the details of the problem.
When changing the battery, it's like a reset button so the nav system is in startup mode, check the ownersmanual for the initial programmed code...probably 000000.
If you don't have the owners manual and it's not 000000, call the closest Merc dealer, and ask hem for the code.
hope it works, Gilbert.