If you have a digital rec the red and white output goes into the surround sound input, if you have basic cable, then you need to use the red and white output on your vcr to go into the surround sound input. just make sure to note which input you are using on the surround sound and switch it to that.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
me too help [email protected] Do u need remote to set speakers along with other setting problems including, back speakers not working, tv not on surround sound, can play dvd and tuner still no back speakers, no remote. Do u need remote to set, please help!!!! email [email protected]
Hello there! lellya
1) you have to tell , what kind of sound card you got? on board audio? A7, or Creative Audigy? 5.1 or regular.
2) then, you have to connect one speaker to the other, one two way connector cable, for the 2 KOSS speakers.
3) another cable that goes in back of your koss and from the out of your KOSS Speakers to the input of your sound card, at back of your PC, this input is your sound card jack.
4) its supose to work like so.
I fixed the main problem. It has inputs, not labeled as such. one set right next to all the outputs labeled only aux.after plugging in to the TV outputs, and putting the unit on AUX, this was fixed. The surround speakers were harder to work out, After downloading the manual, I was able to get sound out of them, however at a lower level than all the others. Even following the speaker level adjustments in the manual, cant get more volume out of them...I'll keep trying.