Question about Kenwood Audio Players & Recorders
I already tried avi, wmv, mpeg-2 and i cant play it shows unsupported file or please check device
These excerpts from the user's manual....
Connecting a USB device
You can connect a USB mass storage class device
such as a USB memory, Digital Audio Player etc. to
• For details about connecting USB devices, see
page 70 .
• You cannot connect a computer or portable HDD
to the USB input terminal.
• For playable file types and notes on using USB
devices, see page 75.
When a USB device is connected...
The source changes to
and playback starts.
• All tracks in the USB device will be played
repeatedly until you change the source.
Playable files on a USB device
• This unit can play the following types of files
stored in a USB mass storage class device.
• This unit can recognize a total of 5 000 files and
250 folders (a maximum of 999 files per folder).
• Make sure all important data has been backed up
to avoid losing the data.
Notes on using a USB device:
• This unit may not play back files in a USB device
properly when using a USB extension cable.
• USB devices equipped with special functions such
as data security functions cannot be used with the
• Do not use a USB device with 2 or more partitions.
• Depending on the shape of the USB devices and
connection ports, some USB devices may not be
attached properly or the connection might be
• This unit may not recognize a memory card
inserted into the USB card reader.
• When connecting with a USB cable, use the USB
The maximum number of characters (when the characters are 1 byte):
- Folder names: 128 characters
- File names: 128 characters
• Avoid using the USB device if it might affect
• Do not pull out and connect the USB device
repeatedly while "Reading" is shown on the
• Electrostatic shock at connecting a USB device
may cause abnormal playback of the device. In this
case, disconnect the USB device then reset this
unit and the USB device.
• Operation and power supply may not work as
intended for some USB devices.
• Do not leave a USB device in the car, or expose to
direct sunlight or high temperatures to prevent
deformation or damage to the device
Posted on Feb 12, 2016
Testimonial: "i tried H.264 mp4, but no luck it keeps saying unsupported file"
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: