An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: How do I changed the date on my wrist watch, TGHK AW...
You can experiment.most digital displays need you to hold the top button in for 3 to 5 seconds to get it to start flashing then use the other button to scroll through each part of the menu and adjust up or down each number and Date.finally when you are happy with the setting just press top button again for 3to5 seconds.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
mcdevito75 here, If your watch is push button, simply push MODE and see the display flashing, then press mode again until you reach the date, then press set to set the correct date, then press mode again for steady display. If it"s a windup, simply go thru the 24 hour cycle for the correct date.
To set the digital time and date on your Timex, please follow the steps below.
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
you're not supposed to change the time at certain times if it is an automatic. I think any time after 8pm and before 4am (but check your manual). Apparently it messes up the mechanism. Maybe that's the issue?
Had Pulsar analog watch. Couldn't set either day or date properly due to being unable to signify AM or PM. When days changed one or the other would be 12 hours off.
""googled" adjusting Pulsar watches" and found site which explained how. You set day of week and date to previous day and date and then move watch time ahead until day and date are correct. Then set watch time. Seems to work.