My nobis tablet is stuck on the nobis start up screen. How do I fix it.
If you Google NobisNB09 stuck on GO you will find many angry people who have the same problem. Rarely does the factory reset procedure work to fix it. IMO they have a problem with faulty internal SD chips. So, what I'm saying is you may not be able to fix the problem other than trying to get an RMA and sending it back for repair if it's still in the warranty period.
Here is the factory reset procedure.
1) press and hold at the same time both the power button and the volume(-) button.
2) keep holding them until you see the Nobis screen, Then it will go off. Keep on holding both buttons down for perhaps ten or fifteen more seconds and finally you will see a screen with some green text options
3) Among the options is one that says something like "wipe data/factory reset.
4) Using the volume (+) button scroll to it and then press the power button once to select it.
5) Another screen will come up with text options of no, no no for five or six lines with one that has a go ahead for the reset option. Again, using the volume (+) to scroll to the reset option and select it using one push of the power button.
6) you will get a reboot option.
7) reboot by pushing the power button, it will turn off.
8) Give it a minute or so and then push the start button and
hold it until you see the Nobis screen. Let it go and wait. If the hardware's OK it will go through the initialization routine which
should take several minutes. Anything more than about ten
minutes without going to the set up screen indicates you have
bad hardware such as a faulty internal SD memory.
One hint: turn off your wi-fi router so it can't connect to wi-fi.
It will boot up with the wi-fi ON and it will connect to any open
router it can find and commence to download updates for all the apps. This makes it take forever and can completely fill
up the available app partition memory and result in another failure to boot up next time.
IMO the Nobis NBOP is a POS! I have one so I know.