Question about Watches
I love the hourly chime, but want to either make it for 2 hours or set it up again
Clocks chime the hour
what is the point of having a clock that chimes every 2 hours because you will not know how long it was from the last chime or be able to calculate the time between chimes
Posted on Dec 28, 2015
Testimonial: "I've always had chiming clocks and love them for time management. I have a specific task that needs to be completed every two hours and was wondering if the clock can do that. No reason to ask what is the point because if I'm asking the question, there IS a point!"
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2016 | The Watches
Nov 14, 2014 | Adidas Candy Digital watch
Jul 22, 2011 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Jan 16, 2011 | Watches
Sep 11, 2009 | Watches
Jul 13, 2009 | Watches
Dec 28, 2008 | Timex Atlantis 100 77517 Wrist Watch
Oct 04, 2008 | Watches
Mar 11, 2008 | Watches
392 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!