- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Note: The oven function will not work if the time of day clock is not set. ... The ovencan be programmed for any temperature from 170°F to 550°F (77°C to ... Can be used with BAKE TIME to program a delayed bake cycle. Timer Pad- Used to.
cycle. Bake Time- Use to enter the length of the baking time. Timer ON/. OFF- Use.... It does not disable the clock, Kitchen Timer or the interior oven lights. TIMED. DOOR .... The Preheat feature will bring the oven up to temperature and.
foods with the appropriate oven mode, temperature, rack position and bake time. This section also ..... Preheat. Light. Lower. On/Off. Upper. True. Convection. Speed. Convection. Broil. Bake. Roast .... Cook Time: Turns off beep for the end of cooking time. •. Timer: Turns off ... Press Timer twice to exit the timer menu. Note: •.
realize the full potential of your new Bosch oven as well as protect it from damage ..... On/Off light. • Heat light. • Door lock light. • Timer/Manual selector knob .... the display will come on showing all the call-outs, .... Electronic Control of Oven. Immediate. Start/Automatic. Shut-Off. To use the .... Depress Cook Time button twice.
I see that you're having trouble with your Frigidaire range, model# PLCS389DC, shutting off in mid-baking, and will not restart until the oven has cooled. It sounds like it is either the temperature sensor, that is sensing a runaway oven temperature, or the control board itself that might need replacing. I suggest contacting you local authorized technician for further assistance. They will be able to determine what exactly is causing your oven to cut off in mid-baking.
It is common to have the broil element pulse on or they will send 120 volts to the broil element to even the heat in the oven. Some ovens have a preheat function that will power the broil and bake simultaneously until the oven reaches temperature then the broil element will shut down. If they both stay on red continuously through the entire bake process then something is wrong. Probably a stuck contact on the control.
If this is the design that the oven will click to light they generally will preheat but shut down once they go to standard bake. The oven will try three times to relight but then shuts down and will not try to light again until you reset the oven. If this is the case the oven burner itself is usually the problem. the burner comes with the electrode.
To Program Oven for a Delayed Start Time and to Shut-Off Automatically
1. Be sure that the clock shows the correct time of day.
2. Place the food in the oven.
3. Push "Bake Time". "00:00" and the words "BAKE TIME" will glow in the display window.
4. Push and hold up or down arrows until the desired baking time appears in the display.
5. After the bake time has been set, "----°" will appear in the display and the word "BAKE" will flash. The display will flash and beep once until the
oven temperature has been set.
6. Push "Stop time". The time when baking will stop, will appear in the display window. The words "BAKE STOP TIME" will glow in the display.
7. Push and hold up or down arrows until the time that you want cooking to be completed appears in the display.
8. Push Bake (or Conv). "---°" will appear, and the word "BAKE" will glow in the display.
9. Push and hold up or down arrows until the desired baking temperature appears in the display.
10. If the baking temperature is not set, the control will beep. "---°" will flash and the word "BAKE" will appear in the display.
The control is automatically set to turn off the oven after 12 hours baking or 3 hours broiling should you forget and leave the oven on. If you want to remvoe this feature do the following steps:
1. Press and hold, at the same time, the BAKE and BROIL buttons for 3 seconds, until the display shows "SF".
2. Press the DELAY START TIME button. The display shows "12Shdn" for 12 hour shut off.
Press the DELAY START TIME button again. The display will show "no Shdn" for no shut off.
3. Press the START button.