An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Sound Appeal sound bar set up. Not getting sound from...
You have to check the sound setting of your tv. In most of the lcd tv there are two option that you can select. Internal speaker of the tv and external speakers while using sound bars or other amplification devices. Fist of all Check that setting. Check the link bellow to understand How to setup a sound bar to your tv. http://electro-medical.blogspot.com/
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Plug it into a power outlet and turn it on.
2. Put 2 AAA batteries in the remote control.
3. Dock your iPod or iPhone into the docking connector.
4. You can hook up the sound bar to your PC (from the RCA(L/R) audio output on your TV to the RCA audio input on the bar) or to your PC (from the headphone jack on the PC to the LINE IN jack on the bar). Obviously, you can hook it up to both TV AND PC only if those two are located close to each other.
5. Using the remote, select the audio source/input you want to listen to: iPod/iPhone, FM Radio (an FM tuner is built into the sound bar), TV or PC.
If the sound bar has the red and white cable then yes you can use those. Make sure in your settings for the TV you have it set for an external audio source. Since you don't want to use the built in speakers. Probably best to get a tuner if using multiple speakers and a sub.
i have the same exact problem with mine i tried (Start -> Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio-> Then in the speaker settings box click advanced -> then click the drop down bar and click monitor speakers.) it didn't help for me but you might find it help full..