Question about Maytag Neptune FAV6800AW Top Load Washer
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2013 | Dryers
Aug 09, 2010 | 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
May 19, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-30XA Calculator
Nov 13, 2009 | Sharp R-1491 Microwave Oven
Sep 16, 2009 | 2000 GMC New Sierra 1500
Sep 05, 2009 | 1998 Buick LeSabre
Feb 02, 2009 | Sony Handycam DCR-HC42 Mini DV Digital...
Jul 13, 2014 | Maytag Neptune FAV6800AW Top Load Washer
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: