Question about Creative Labs Computers & Internet
Need to change the main PC board in the woofer box. Is a spare circuit board available/
SOURCE: WOOFER NOT WORKING JVC th-m606
I'm having the same problem. It seems that the mosfet's shorted blew up a capacitor and took some surface mount parts with it. It will be the middle board with the metal shroud (shield). The mosfets are almost impossible to find, I have replaced them (as well as other parts) but still have yet to find the problem. I'm now trying to find the subwoofer amp board (part#LVA10505).
Posted on Feb 23, 2008
SOURCE: speaker sound is very low
Open the master volume control window by clicking the sound icon on the right hand side of your taskbar(near your clock).and check the balance is set to low for your speaker or not.try to set it at centre.
or try to update your sound driver.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
SOURCE: problem with creative 5.1
you should not have a problem running the card, check these:
1 is the sound muted? control panel sound and audio dev.
2. is the card properly seated in the slot?
3. are the speakers working and plugged in the right port
4 control panel, system, hardware ,dev mgr look in the list for sound,video and game controllers see if you have a problem there, unknown device memory conflict or other.
5 does the mother board have built in sound? if so you will have to disable it in bios before you can use another card.
hope this helps and good luck
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
1. Open Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices.
2. Click 'Advanced' Button near the bottom.
3. Select proper sound system (Quadrophonic or surround sound) according to your speaker system. 4. Click 'OK'. 5. Also check volume. 6. Double-click Volume icon in taskbar. 7. Click Options > Properties (From menu) and select 'Playback'. 8. Select all Audio components. 9. Click 'OK' 10. Increase all the volumes.
Now try playing a sound. Good Luck!
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2012 | 2000 Lincoln Navigator
Nov 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 24, 2011 | Altec Lansing MX5021 System
Feb 09, 2011 | Creative Labs : Creative SBS560 5.1 Black...
Aug 25, 2010 | Philips HTS3450 System
Jun 27, 2010 | Creative Labs MegaWorks THX 250D Computer...
Jun 01, 2010 | Creative Labs Inspire 6600 Computer...
Apr 24, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: