Question about Sharp UX B700 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Make the the cartridge is seated properly and the contacts are not dirty or soiled form touching them.You can remove the cartridge and clean the contacts with isopropyl alcohol gently and ley dry.
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power source
to reset it.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to
appear with a new cartridge.
You could also try a different known working cartridge to determine if the other cartridge is faulty.
Jul 28, 2011 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Feb 28, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2010 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Jun 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 07, 2008 | HP OfficeJet d145 InkJet Printer
Mar 05, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 26, 2007 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 26, 2007 | Canon Pixma MP800 All-In-One InkJet...
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!