Question about Ulead DVD Workshop 2 for PC
No sound when working in ulead dvd workshop2,but when i finaly burn the disc there is sound.I have vista ultimate.My friend cheked ulead in WindowsXP and it's ok.Please help.
You can install and run a Ulead software for Windows XP on Windows Vista by running
the Program Compatibility Wizard. We do not guarantee full stability for Windows Vista though.
To run Program Compatibility Wizard:
1. Open the "Program Compatibility Wizard" by
clicking the [Start] button, clicking [Control Panel], clicking [Programs],
and then clicking "Use an older program with this version of Windows".
2. Click [Next] when the "Program Compatibility Wizard" dialog box comes up.
3. Select "I want to use the program in the CD-ROM drive" and click [Next].
If the installer is not detected from the CD-ROM drive, please manually browse for the installer executable.
4. Under "Select a compatibility mode for the program" step, please click on "Microsoft Windows XP (SP2)" and click [Next].
5. For the display settings, please click on "Disable Visual Themes" and "Disable desktop composition" then click [Next].
6. Click on "Run this program as an administrator" and click [Next].
7. Click [Next] to start testing the compatibility settings.
This will launch the installer so if you have your firewall enabled, it will prompt for a permission request.
Please grant permission for the setup to continue. 8. The setup will now run.
You can allow it to finish or switch back to the "Program Compatibility Wizard" dialog box.
9. It will ask you if the program ran correctly. Click "Yes..." if no other pop-ups appear.
* Try another compatibility setting if it reports a problem with the display. For the display settings,
enable the option "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" as well.
10. For this next step click "Yes" to send the info to Microsoft and finish the process.
* Now that you have the software installed, you will also have to run the "Program Compatibility Wizard"
for the application to run correctly. Use the same procedure except for step ,
select "I want to choose from a list of programs". Follow the same procedure for the other steps until you finish the setup.
Posted on Dec 11, 2007
You are correct. I've been a Ulead user for several years. I finally upgraded software to the Media Studio Pro. Then I bought a new computer with Vista and all the software is ****. You have to upgrade the software and you can't upgrade the bundle, you must upgrade the individual components which turns out you can't "legally" do that and must buy the software new!!! There are ways around that but the bottom line is the software is **** in Vista with minimal support from Ulead. They really went down the tubes after Corel purchase. Don't buy!!!
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
No solution, stop buying Ulead software, I own Workshop, then I bought DVD Movie Factory and cannot use it on my Windows Vista, support from Ulead is equal to zero!! I'm not a rookie, tryed everything, every trick but no luck. After Corel aquired Ulead all the software projects seem to have been abandoned and so we, the buyers!
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
Maybe no solution!!! dvd workshop have no update for vista
Posted on Dec 07, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
Dec 31, 2009 | Ulead Videostudio 8 for PC
Sep 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
2,511 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: