All of a sudden the printer doesn't want to print. It shows "in process" but the 2 yellow lights are flashing. I've researched my manual troubleshooting and it indicates to unplug, wait l minute and plug back in. Nothing seems to be working. Docs. to print are nothing special. Just e-mail. This is my home printer. I have to go to work but can access my home e-mail remotely, so if you leave me a message I can retrieve it in a little while. But, I'm not at the printer to do anything at this time. Thank you. Carolann
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2) If you are print through Network please ping your printer if you are not getting the print. Open command prompt and type ping 192........your pinter ip, if you r getting reply to your printer its mean your connect to printer.
that is because ur head of ur printing cartridge is damaged.
remove ur cartridges black as well as color
n install only black cartridge n check d blinking of lights on ur printer if it doesn't blinks it's mean ur black cartridge is OK but ur blinking of light on ur printer is same it's mean ur head of black cartridge is damaged
after this process remove the black one cartridge and install the color one cartridge n check d blinking of lights on ur printer if it doesn't blinks it's mean ur color cartridge is OK but ur blinking of light on ur printer is same it's mean ur head of color cartridge is damaged
now take a dry cotton cloth n gently clean ur cartridges head
install both cartridges on ur printer n check ur blinking light on ur printer
that will work only if u r too lucky other wise u have to purchase a one cartridge.
Hi this is only a try it may work
Start with the printer OFF
1. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER 2. Release RESUME 3. Press RESUME twice, then release POWER 4. Let green light blink until printer is done futzing
Select function with RESUME press POWER to execute: presses - light color - function
Number of presses - light color - function 0 presses - green - Test print (or exit service mode on i960) 1 press - orange - EEPROM info print (plus grid nozzle diagnostic on i960) 2 presses - green - EEPROM initialize 3 presses - orange - Reset waste ink counter
Thanks for using FixYa. There are two step-by-step
procedures to resolve the issue—
Turn off the printer and ensure that the print head
is at its home location and locked in place as normal;
Power off the printer at the wall or by removing the
power cable for at least 20 seconds;
While you restore power to the printer at the wall
socket or by reinserting the cable, if the lights come back on straight
away, the printer’s power switch was ‘on’ - switch it off and return to
Hold down the paper-feed button and the button with
the ink-drops next to it, and then turn on the printer, still holding the
When the paper-out LED flashes, release the buttons;
Press and hold the Cleaning button, until several
lights flash - this will take a few seconds then release the button;
The printer will now attempt to reset, including
resetting the EEPROM memory and running a short (about 10 seconds)
Turn off the printer and ensure that the print head
is at it’s home location and locked in place as normal;
Hold down the paper feed button only;
Turn on the printer;
As the paper feed light starts flashing, release the
Immediately hold down the ink-drops button for some
10-20 seconds or until the printer springs into life;
Allow printer to complete its processing then turn it
off for a few seconds and turn it again on.
By following any of the above step-by-step
procedure, the printer will start printing normally.
Please do rate the solution and revert for further
1. Make sure the printer is on and open the printer cover
2. Make sure the printer is paused and the output tray at the front of the printer is lowered
3. Hold down the cleaning button for three seconds until the print head
moves slightly to the cartridge replacement position, and the power
light flashes when the print head is in position. Do not move the print
head by hand, it will be damaged
4. Lift up the clamp that holds the cartridge you want to replace as far as it will go.
5. The cartridge will rise partly out of the cartridge holder. For
black ink replacement, lift up only the smaller clamp on the left.
6. Lift the cartridge out of the printer and dispose of it properly.
7. Remove the cartridge from its protecting bag. Remove only the yellow
tape seal from the cartridge. The yellow tape seal must be removed.
Leaving the tape on when you install the cartridge will permanently
damage it. Do not remove the tape seal from the bottom of the
cartridge.Otherwise ink will leak.
8. Lower the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder with the label on
the cartridge face up and the arrow on the cartridge pointing to the
rear of the printer.
9. Press the ink cartridge clamp down until it locks in place. Do not press the cartridge itself.
10. Press the cleaning button. The printer moves the print head and
begins charging the ink delivery system. This process may take a few
minutes to complete. The power light continues to flash while the
printer performs the ink charging operation.
11. Never turn off the printer while this light is flashing. Doing so
can result in incomplete charging of ink. Even if you do not press the
cleaning button, the printer moves the print head and begins the ink
charging process about 60 seconds after you replace the ink cartridge.
12. When the ink charging procedure is finished, close the printer cover.
It's trying to say that the page you are trying to print is too complex.If you press the button to cintinue it may print out part of the page. Check the printer driver for print resolution settings. Change it to 300dpi and try again. Or, you could always add some extra memory to the printer. If you decide to add extra memeory, don't forget to tell the print driver it has more memory
light is blinking, and the
printer stops printing.
The print cartridge is
empty or missing.
The printer cannot
detect the print
1. Reinsert or replace the print cartridge.
2. If the print-cartridge light is still blinking but the
Attention light is not on, turn the printer off and
then back on.
3. If the problem persists, repeat the above steps
with yellow print cartridges until the error is
4. If the problem persists, replace the printcartridge
E-label reader, which is located on the
pressure assembly of the print-cartridge